International Technical Product Manager Anti Fraud Solutions
Telekom Austria Group is an integrated, convergent provider of intelligent information and communications services operating worldwide. The Wholesale portfolio covers voice interconnection, data connectivity, roaming, global satellite communications and mobile solutions.
Only above average employees guarantee above average success. If your enthusiasm exceeds the norm we invite you to apply for this technically oriented position in our product management team!
- You are responsible for the international Wholesale Anti Fraud Product Portfolio. Your task is to optimize the mid- and longterm profitability.
- As technical Product Manager you develop innovative solutions (eg Sim Box Detection Service) for external mobile operators as well as for our group within all relevant areas.
- Your focus is technical Fraud (IC Bypassing, CLI Spoofing, HLR Manipulation, SIM Card Cloning, VoIP Fraud, Roaming Fraud, False Answer), but also other Fraud (Subscription/Payment Fraud, Distribution Fraud, Business Fraud, Prepaid Fraud).
- You analyze the market & trends, competitors and the needs of potential customers in order to define product strategies.
- You are responsible for identifying target groups, creating marketing plans and supporting the development of worldwide selling concepts.
- You are the interface to the internal technical departments as well as to the suppliers and the customers.
- In collaboration with all stakeholders you improve our existing products and drive operational excellence.
- technical degree (focus on telecommunications)
- outstanding technical knowledge in the domain of SS7/Diameter/SIP Signaling & Voice Interworking
- 5-7 years professional experience
- at least 3 years of relevant work experience with anti fraud solutions in the telecommunication environment
- proven project management experience
- presentation skills
- business fluent in English and German
- willingness to travel
- passion for developing and marketing new products
- result driven and perseverant
- out of the box thinking
- strong customer focus
- entrepreneurial approach
- enthusiasm and distinct social skills
- structured, autonomous and solution oriented working style
Our performance-based-salary models reward extraordinary commitment and success. The minimum annual gross salary according to the collective agreement of Telekom Austria AG is EUR 37.177,84 . The actual annual salary depends on your qualifications and professional experience.
As A1 Telekom Austria AG our goal is to increase the proportion of women in the entire company, and we have developed measures to promote women . We would be happy to interest women in the position currently available and invite them to apply.