Senior Data Scientist (m/f)
A1 is much more than just a telecommunications company. As part of the A1 Telekom Austria Group, we drive digitization in 7 countries with innovative solutions and new business areas. Join us in shaping the future in which you want to live. We give you the freedom you need. Bring in all your strengths and try something new. Develop yourself further with us. Make it happen.
Our team Market & Competitors Analytics focuses on the usage of data, quantitative analysis and models. We are responsible for high quality analysis of the A1 performance in comparison with other competitors. We enjoy a good working environment, react fast and with flexibility on the demands of the job position and have fun on our daily working life.
As a member of our team you develop quantitative models, evaluate their output and prepare visualizations for the firm's decision makers.
What you do
- You create and build market models based on a variety of A1 internal and external data sources validate and interpret the results.
- You conduct analysis of ongoing business performance compared to the competition.
- You independently create performance dashboards and power points with decision-relevant key figures, interpret the most important statements, and prepare them for management.
- You act as a contact person for other departments in terms of current performance compared to the competition.
What you offer
- You have a deep statistical knowledge and programming knowledge in R (SQL and python are an advantage).
- You have more than five years of experience in the analysis of structured data and the instruments and methodology used for it.
- You have a very good knowledge and understanding of the telecommunications market and its products.
- You are proficient with Microsoft Excel (especially PowerPoint and Excel) and you are fluent in English and have good German language skills.
- You consider yourself a detailed-oriented person.
What makes you unique
- You are able to build complex quantitative models, understand their outcomes and derive implications.
What we offer @ A1
- Flexible working hours, mobile working, sabbatical.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the current collective agreement is EUR 44.850. The actual annual salary depends on your skills and experience.
We at A1 are convinced that women with their ideas and way to work are indispensable for the success of our company and culture. That is why we encourage applications from women and, on equal qualification, prefer to fill this position with a woman.