Sales Specialist Cloud (f/m/d) @ Exoscale Switzerland
A1 Digital supports companies in all matters of digital transformation and guides them through the transition of their branches. Our innovative portfolio of solutions in the fields of IoT, Cloud and Security makes us the perfect partner for digital change. Based in Vienna and Munich, we constantly work on the world of tomorrow and can rely on the A1 Telekom Austria Group, one of the world's largest Telco-Providers. A path which can only be travelled together - why not come along? #MakeItHappen
Exoscale ist part of A1 Digital and the A1 Telekom Austria Group. With Exoscale we're building infrastructure and services to help teams build cloud native applications. This relentless focus allows us to build a cloud platform that's both powerful and enjoyable to use.
SwitzerlandJob purpose:To establish us and our solutions further, we are looking for a proactive hunter for sales opportunities. You will expand our business in the field of Cloud/IaaS by finding new and interesting clients while also providing technical knowledge.
What you do:
- You are responsible to drive net new Revenue for our Hyper Scale Cloud Platform Exoscale in the Enterprise Segment with a strong focus on Switzerland.
- You have an Enterprise Hunter Role - research, network, and penetrate net new accounts for Exoscale in the Enterprise Segment.
- You align with Enterprise Account Managers and Cloud Solution Architects to secure a customer centric approach for a successful pipeline generation and effective deal closing which leads to significant consumption in Exoscale.
- You understand cloud technologies with major reference architectures, associated solutions like security and applications and know how to pitch them at executives, management, technical and line-of-business staff.
What you offer:
- First professional experience in IT sales.
- Hunter style self-driven sales approach and an understanding of sales processes, including pipeline management.
- Sales Experience in the enterprise segment and midmarket.
- Excellent interpersonal, collaboration, verbal and written communication, analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong understanding of cloud computing technology and infrastructure.
- Fluent in English; German and French appreciated.
- Travelling up to 80%, to a strong part in the DACH region.
- Driver's license.
What makes you unique:
- High level of passion, engagement and motivation.
- Structured approach.
- Strong customer orientation.
- Focus on performance and results.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working, home office
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
We are looking forward to your application! Exoscale is a trademark of Akenes SA, a private company founded in 2011 and headquartered in Switzerland.