Quality Assurance Test Automation Engineer (w/m/d) @ A1 Digital International GmbH – Externe Anstellung
A1 Digital supports companies in all matters of digital transformation and guides them through the transition of their branches. Our innovative portfolio of solutions in the fields of IoT, Cloud and Security makes us the perfect partner for digital change. Based in Vienna and Munich, we constantly work on the world of tomorrow and can rely on the A1 Telekom Austria Group, one of world's largest Telco-Providers. A path which can only be travelled together - why not come along? #MakeItHappen
As quality assurance test automation engineer you take care that our new vertical market solutions projects meet the standard. Alongside a motivated and innovative team, you help us deliver high-quality solutions for our customers.
What you do:
- You are learning and executing test automation under the guidance of an experienced engineer.
- Hunt down reported bugs, implement tests to cover them.
- Help colleagues from different areas to automate their workflows.
- Support on quality assurance topics.
What you offer:
- Good Python coding skills.
- Higher education or equivalent experience in IT is a plus .
- High level knowledge about the web stack and related protocols (HTTP, etc).
- High level knowledge about computer networks (IP addresses, routing, etc) .
What makes you unique:
- Experience in the telecommunication sector.
- Experience with behaviour testing tools like Behat/Cucumber.
- Experience with Selenium or other browser automation tools.
- Proactive and flexible way of working.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working, sabbatical.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
We believe that your motivation is more important than your skill set. Do not hesitate to apply, even if you do not fit all of our requirements. We are looking forward to your application!
The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the current collective agreement is EUR 44.830,24,- . The actual annual salary depends on your skills and experience.
We at A1 are convinced that women with their ideas and way to work are indispensable for the success of our company and culture. That's why we encourage applications from women and, on equal qualification, prefer to fill this position with a woman.