Quality Assurance Manager (w/m/d) @ A1 Digital International GmbH – Externe Anstellung
A1 Digital supports companies in all matters of digital transformation and guides them through the transition of their branches. Our innovative portfolio of solutions in the fields of IoT, Cloud and Security makes us the perfect partner for digital change. Based in Vienna and Munich, we constantly work on the world of tomorrow and can rely on the A1 Telekom Austria Group, one of world's largest Telco-Providers. A path which can only be travelled together - why not come along? #MakeItHappen
As quality assurance manager you take care that our new vertical market solutions projects meet the standard. Together with our product managers you help us deliver high-quality solutions for our customers.
What you do:
- You design and coordinate quality assurance user acceptance tests together with product management.
- You support our product managers with quality assurance topics.
- Definition and tracking of KPIs for service quality and efficiency.
- Proactive planning and execution of initiatives to continuously improve KPIs.
What you offer:
- Relevant university degree (or adequate professional experience).
- Broad interdisciplinary knowledge about internet, cloud and wireless communication technologies, devices as well as IP networks and protocols (e.g. IP routing, tracing and diagnostics).
- You are metrics and analytics-driven and have a focus on B2B business in technology companies.
- Experience in supporting executive decision-making processes.
- Experience in agile project management as well release and configuration management.
What makes you unique:
- Knowledge about embedded systems, GIS/GPS technology, sensor networks and industrial automation appreciated.
- Experience with GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE devices and core network infrastructure (APN, GGSN, SGSN, HLR, RADIUS and corresponding interfaces) appreciated.
- Proactive and flexible way of working.
- Good communication skills.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working, sabbatical.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
We believe that your motivation is more important than your skill set. Do not hesitate to apply, even if you do not fit all of our requirements. We are looking forward to your application!
The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the current collective agreement is EUR 44.830,24,- . The actual annual salary depends on your skills and experience.
We at A1 are convinced that women with their ideas and way to work are indispensable for the success of our company and culture. That's why we encourage applications from women and, on equal qualification, prefer to fill this position with a woman.