Product Manager (w/m/d) @ A1 Digital International GmbH
A1 Digital supports companies in all matters of digital transformation and guides them through the transition of their branches. Our innovative portfolio of solutions in the fields of IoT, Cloud and Security makes us the perfect partner for digital change. Based in Vienna and Munich, we constantly work on the world of tomorrow and can rely on the A1 Telekom Austria Group, one of world's largest Telco-Providers. A path which can only be travelled together - why not come along? #MakeItHappen
Managed Connectivity for IoT is the strongest growing business segment within A1 digital. As Product Manager, you are part of this positive development and help us deliver for our clients and stakeholders.
What you do:
- Develop marketing propositions for IoT products and services and implement blueprints for go-to-market, sales and delivery.
- Proactively manage the product lifecycle and coordinate all required technical implementations and changes with suppliers and partners to keep products competitive and state-of-the art.
- Coordinate and manage relevant sales channels, providing all necessary information and materials, trainings and coordination support to all stakeholders.
- Overall responsible for resource planning and coordination of sales and delivery projects
- Link to all relevant teams within the organization to enable the relevant procedures within the organization from marketing communication over lead generation, sales, legal, delivery, support, billing, collection, etc.
What you offer:
- University degree in business administration, marketing, business informatics or similar (or adequate professional experience).
- At least 3 years of appropriate professional experience preferably in B2B product management or sales support in ICT industries with focus on solution business.
- Broad interdisciplinary know-how in internet and wireless technologies and/or relevant vertical IoT industries (e.g. transportation, logistics, automotive, consumer electronics etc.)
- Strong communication and marketing skills and experience in sales and customer interaction, especially procurement and tender procedures.
- Ability to independently create all needed sales and training materials and processes following a blueprint that supports a standardized approach for highly customized solutions.
- Financial Acumen to create business cases for investment, cost/margin calculations and pricing frameworks.
- Fluency in business English and German.
What makes you unique:
- Command of a Slavic languages appreciated .
- Excellent user skills for MS PowerPoint, MS Word and MS Excel .
- Ability to abstract complex technical and commercial information and transform these into easy to understand propositions.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working, sabbatical.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the current collective agreement is EUR EUR 44.830,24,- . The actual annual salary depends on your skills and experience.
We at A1 are convinced that women with their ideas and way to work are indispensable for the success of our company and culture. That's why we encourage applications from women and, on equal qualification, prefer to fill this position with a woman.