Data Architect DWH (f/m) @ A1 Digital International GmbH - External Workforce
A1 Digital supports companies in all matters of digital transformation and guides them through the transition of their branches. Our innovative portfolio of solutions in the fields of IoT, Cloud and Security makes us the perfect partner for digital change. Based in Vienna and Munich, we constantly work on the world of tomorrow and can rely on the A1 Telekom Austria Group, one of world's largest Telco-Providers. A path which can only be travelled together - why not come along? #MakeItHappen
We are looking for a dynamic DWH expert to provide our team with profound knowledge and development skills. As a Data Architect, you will play a crucial part in our growth as a company.
What you do:
- Developing and Optimizing database to store and retrieve company information.
- Installing and configuring information of different systems.
- Analyzing structural requirements for new software and applications.
- Migrate data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Design conceptual and logical data models.
- Coordinate with the reporting department to identify future needs and requirements.
- Take over requirements from Business.
- Maintain Master Data repository & DWH.
What you offer:
- Minimum 5 years experience data warehousing and BI solution architecture.
- Experiece in MSSQL and Power BI (or similar appreciated).
- Broad awareness of existing data sources and cloud infrastructure.
- Basic understanding of Big Data Platforms.
- Good knowledge of Excel as a baseline.
- Fluent English skills required.
What makes you unique:
- Effective communicator.
- Passion to work in an international environment.
- You like to have fun and have a good sense of humor.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working, sabbatical.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the current collective agreement is EUR EUR 44.830,24,- . The actual annual salary depends on your skills and experience.
We at A1 are convinced that women with their ideas and way to work are indispensable for the success of our company and culture. That's why we encourage applications from women and, on equal qualification, prefer to fill this position with a woman.