Internship Solution Management (w/m/d) @ A1 Digital
A1 Digital supports companies in all matters of digital transformation and guides them through the transition of their branches. Our innovative portfolio of solutions in the fields of IoT, Cloud and Security makes us the perfect partner for digital change. Based in Vienna and Munich, we constantly work on the world of tomorrow and can rely on the A1 Telekom Austria Group, one of world's largest Telco-Providers. A path which can only be travelled together - why not come along? #MakeItHappen
At A1 Digital you can expect an exciting and varied time during your internship. You will be fully integrated in our daily work-life and fulfill a meaningful role to further our success. We are a young team, highly motivated and always ready for a good joke.
What you do:
- Conduct market research in the field of Fleet Management, Telematics & IoT Solutions and create a competitor analysis by using various to support sales activities.
- Communicate, visualize and report your results to the team and give feedback to your team members.
- Understand the technical idea behind new products to write and specify user stories, requirements and demo scripts.
- Cooperate closely with Development and Product Management; support them with device/software testing and creating materials, especially presentations for internal or external use.
- Take on a support role in projects and/or partner relations.
- Be an active member of our team and contribute with your creativity and your skills.
What you offer:
- Background in business, marketing, market research, business informatics, or similar area.
- Professional appearance and readiness to interact with partners, customers and competitors as well as willingness to travel, e.g. attend trade fairs and conferences.
- You are interested in business processes and practical outcomes and how they can be optimized with digitalization.
- Hands-on experience with, MS Excel and MS Office in general.
- Knowledge of Visual Basic and market research tools is a plus (but optional).
- fluency in Business English and German required - Slavic languages appreciated.
- experience working in agile teams advantageous.
What makes you unique:
- Target- and solution-oriented personality.
- Ability to prioritize your tasks based on real needs and adopt quickly to changes.
- Passion for IoT, Digital and Cloud Business.
- Team player, self-motivated, self-learner with an out-of-the-box thinking mindset.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
The monthly salary for the internship according to the Telekom Austria AG collective agreement is EUR 2.239,35.
We at A1 are convinced that women with their ideas and way to work are indispensable for the success of our company and culture. That's why we encourage applications from women and, on equal qualification, prefer to fill this position with a woman.