Consultant for Digital Business Solutions (f/m) @ A1 Digital International GmbH
A1 Digital supports companies in all matters of digital transformation and guides them through the transition of their branches. Our innovative portfolio of solutions in the fields of IoT, Cloud and Security makes us the perfect partner for digital change. Based in Vienna and Munich, we constantly work on the world of tomorrow and can rely on the A1 Telekom Austria Group, one of world's largest Telco-Providers. A path which can only be travelled together - why not come along? #MakeItHappen
As a Consultant for Digital Business Solutions you will be part of the Vertical Markets team and the spearhead towards our customers within the DACH and CEE region.
What you do:
- You develop and nurture a network of existing and high-potential customers and build up a pipeline for A1 digital services., together with local sales teams.
- You represent A1 digital during congresses, conferences and trades shows to promote awareness and networking within our focus vertical industries.
- You are sharing customer insights with product management and technology teams to develop and prioritize product requirements and reflect customer feedback in future initiatives.
- You align with the marketing team to develop and provide sales collateral and training to local B2B sales teams.
- You proactively develop direct and indirect sales strategies in alignment with local marketing and sales teams.
What you offer:
- Relevant university degree (or adequate professional experience).
- At least 5 years of professional experience in B2B sales, preferably within telecommunications and/or IT industry with focus on solution business.
- Broad interdisciplinary know-how in internet, cloud and wireless technologies and/or relevant vertical industries (transportation, automotive, consumer electronics, industrial automation, manufacturing, healthcare, retail, etc.).
- International experience and willingness to travel especially in DACH and CEE region.
- Fluency in business German and English language required.
What makes you unique:
- A team player with the drive to win, who enjoys working with customers in an innovative and creative environment juggling the needs of management, engineering and procurement.
- Stress resistant in difficult situations with the perseverance to build up pipelines and networks of customer relations.
- Ability to motivate and drive the team to go the extra-mile in a flat hierarchy structure and deliver customer demands on time, on budget and to full internal satisfaction.
- Innate curiosity to learn about new technologies and to apply them to the benefit of our customers.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working, sabbatical.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the current collective agreement is EUR 44.830,24. The actual annual salary depends on your skills and experience.
We at A1 are convinced that women with their ideas and way to work are indispensable for the success of our company and culture. That's why we encourage applications from women and, on equal qualification, prefer to fill this position with a woman.