M2M Solution Architect (w/m/d) @ A1 Digital International GmbH - Externe Anstellung
A1 Digital supports companies in all matters of digital transformation and guides them through the transition of their branches. Our innovative portfolio of solutions in the fields of IoT, Cloud and Security makes us the perfect partner for digital change. Based in Vienna and Munich, we constantly work on the world of tomorrow and can rely on the A1 Telekom Austria Group, one of world's largest Telco-Providers. A path which can only be travelled together - why not come along? #MakeItHappen
For our new projects in the field of vertical market solutions, we are looking for a skilled and motivated solution architect with a background in Telco.
What you do:
- Design and coordinate implementations of new OSS/BSS systems for mobile IoT connectivity services.
- Support product manager with innovations, technology roadmap and planning and deployment of new features.
- Manage the relationship with the vendors technical team.
- Coordinate activities between OSS/BSS team and the Packet Core teams in the A1 Group countries.
- Introduce new technologies and innovations in the field of M2M (eUICC, location analytics etc.)
What you offer:
- Good knowledge of the 3GPP architecture with focus on packet switched services and SMS.
- Experience with charging and billing integration with mobile packet core.
- Familiarity with the standard protocols for charging and billing (Radius, Diameter) and interfaces used (Gy, Gx, Sy etc.).
- Understanding of the eUICC architecture and processes for M2M.
- Knowledge of roaming architectures and processes for data and financial clearing.
What makes you unique:
- Experience with network virtualization and network automation and orchestration is an advantage.
- Proactive and flexible way of working.
- Good communication skills.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working, sabbatical.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
We believe that your motivation is more important than your skill set. Do not hesitate to apply, even if you do not fit all of our requirements. We are looking forward to your application!
The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the current collective agreement is EUR 44.830,24,- . The actual annual salary depends on your skills and experience.
We at A1 are convinced that women with their ideas and way to work are indispensable for the success of our company and culture. That's why we encourage applications from women and, on equal qualification, prefer to fill this position with a woman.