Customer Success Manager Sales Support (f/m) @ A1 Digital International GmbH - External Workforce
A1 Digital supports companies in all matters of digital transformation and guides them through the transition of their branches. Our innovative portfolio of solutions in the fields of IoT, Cloud and Security makes us the perfect partner for digital change. Based in Vienna and Munich, we constantly work on the world of tomorrow and can rely on the A1 Telekom Austria Group, one of world's largest Telco-Providers. A path which can only be travelled together - why not come along? #MakeItHappen
As Customer Success Manager Sales Support you handle customer advocacy with 100% focus on customer satisfaction and offer fulfillments. Alongside a motivated and innovative team, you help us maintain high-quality solutions for our customers.
What you do:
- You are providing sales support throughout the pre-sales and negotiation process especially with regards to delivery times and service level agreements as well as for after sales contract amendments and change requests.
- You are supporting and training the customer service teams for new offerings and after-sales customer care, incident handling, troubleshooting and release and outage management.
- You will manage relationships with solution partners, suppliers and outsourcing partner during customer on-boarding and continuous operation throughout the product lifecycle including forward looking resource planning.
- You are in charge of definition and tracking of KPIs for service quality and efficiency followed by proactive planning and execution of initiatives to continuously improve KPIs together with product management.
- You are supporting the offer handling and calculation of small offers and amendments of the customer base.
- You are in close interaction with customer to qualify all details for the offer calculation. You work in close interaction with presales solution consulting. Amendments, which need additional design or consulting efforts are handled together with presales consulting.
What you offer:
- At least two years of experience with customer interaction in sales and/or customer care with process and project management skills with motivating and integrative influence on many internal and external stakeholders and partners.
- Broad interdisciplinary knowledge about internet, cloud, wireless communication technologies and it's devices required
- Basic knowledge about embedded systems, GIS/GPS technology, sensor networks, industrial automation as well as experience with GSM/GPRS/UMTS/LTE devices and core network infrastructure (APN, GGSN, SGSN, HLR, RADIUS and corresponding interfaces) appreciated
- Eagerness and innate curiosity to analyze, diagnose and solve technical problems together with customer.
- Ability to understand and to translate customer needs and challenges for technicians, product managers and sales.
- Occasional travels especially to DACH and CEE region.
- Fluency in English and German required - Slavic languages appreciated.
What makes you unique:
- "Customer comes first" attitude with self-sufficient and independent working style.
- Performance driven team-player with ability to deliver under high time pressure.
- Eager to challenge the status-quo, admit mistakes to learn and to improve to the benefit of our customers.
- Appreciates innovative new challenges with constantly evolving technologies and platforms.
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, mobile working, sabbatical.
- Autonomous working conditions with a lot of freedom to create.
- Modern working atmosphere and centrally located office with great public transport connection.
- Constant learning with many possibilities and offers.
- Paid lunch break and cantina, extra holidays, employee rates and many further discounts.
- Team events as well as trainings and further education.
We believe that your motivation is more important than your skill set. Do not hesitate to apply, even if you do not fit all of our requirements. We are looking forward to your application!
The minimum annual gross salary for this position according to the current collective agreement is EUR 36.168,86,- . The actual annual salary depends on your skills and experience.
We at A1 are convinced that women with their ideas and way to work are indispensable for the success of